Friday, June 10, 2016

LIVE!! Tony Award Ceremony Musings


I haven't done this for the past two years, but on Sunday night I'll be blogging LIVE!! during the Tony Award telecast.  Do you want to know my thoughts on who won?  Who was deserving?  Who I thought were upset winners?  I can guarantee one thing--I will not be commenting about people's outfits.

We all know "Hamilton" will be the huge winner, but there were a lot of other fine musicals--both new and revivals--that opened this past season and should provide excellent entertainment in the live production numbers.  You can comment on my blog during my blogging or...

you can comment on my new Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/StuOnBroadway/ I'll be updating that as the night progresses.

Also, beginning on Sunday, July 10th I will be streaming my radio broadcast live through Facebook.  Not only can you see how a radio show is put together, but between songs I'll be able to interact with the tuning in audience.  You can also make requests and comment about the live stream.  It should be fun!  

I may even do a sneak live streaming preview this Sunday for my Tony show, which will have music from such nominated musicals as:  "Hamilton," "School of Rock," "Bright Star," "Waitress" (hopefully), "The Color Purple," "Fiddler on the Roof," and "She Loves Me."  A lot of great music beginning at 5:30PM EST on WRTCFM.com.

No comments: